Until two years ago, the most spread standard for implementing a quality management system was ISO 9001:2008. The companies and organizations have manifested more and more interest in its implementation and certification because it is accessible to any type of business, with no restrictions regarding the size or field of activity.
But the ISO 9000 standards series, mainly 9001, has gone through many changes and improvements. The most recent of them though, are those in force since September 2015. In other words, we are passing through a transition phase from ISO 9001:2008 to the new regulations from ISO 9001:2015, which we can name compliance period.
What does that mean?
That if you’ve already implemented the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008, you had three years term, September 2015 - September 2018, to upgrade the system to the new model.
To be more exact, you can find the terms below:
- Starting September 2015 certifications for management systems conformity with ISO 9001:2015 requirements are emitted.
- Until September 2016, you could still choose ISO 9001:2008. But if you are just planning to implement and certify the Management Quality System, you’ll have to implement the new requirements for the new standard ISO 9001:2015, because after the 23rd of September they don’t emit certifications after the 2008 standard.
- If you already have the certification for your system (ISO 9001:2008) you had until September 2018 to review and implement the system according to the 2015 standard.
- Since September 2018, the ISO 9001:2008 standard has been withdrawn.
What are your benefits of implementing ISO 9001:2015 and certify a Quality Management System:
- You make sure that your products and services meet the needs and requirements of your client, as well as meeting the legal matters.
- You can clearly analyze the risks and opportunities of your business in the present context and how this is affecting your actual objectives.
- Your products and services align with the specified requirements in the applied system, proved fact through certification obtained after the implementation.
- You create transparency and a clearer view of the internal processes of the firm.
- You avoid errors instead of wasting time correcting them.
- You save time and money.
- You create a transmissible procedural booklet for every new employee, which makes the induction process easier.
- It creates an organizational discipline for the team, as well as for you.
- It takes the business to a level which is the unexpected absence of employees, the activity can continue its course due to the written, documented, monitored and verified processes.
How do the main changes of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard look?
- The new ISO 9001:2015 standard is a friendly standard, permissive with the mandatory requirements but it challenges your imagination.
- It tests your actual limits due to the fact that it helps you scan and identify the processes that support your business’s activity. So you can see the opportunities and risks that they are exposed to.
- The clear image permits you to develop opportunities, evaluate and prevent the consequences of every risk.
- It will train your capacity to prevent the loss in every department.
- ISO 9001:2015 lets you establish the line you want to follow, the objectives you want to achieve. But especially, helps you assume responsibility to monitor and reach them.
- It’s an instrument through which you will impose your own “quality standard” to which you aspire and want to maintain beyond the legislation imposed by the authorities.
- You’ll create your business’ blaze, that will mark its evolution in a key moment.
Certificări pentru toate sistemele de management pentru care fac implementarea
Certificarea vine ca un pas firesc după decizia de a implementa un sistem de management în afacerea ta.
Este un proces care încununează schimbările pe care ai ales să le faci, chiar dacă este separat de implementarea unui standard ISO. Este efectuat de către organismele cu care lucrez în parteneriat ( le găsești aici ) și îți atestă oficial noul nivel la care ți-ai dus activitatea din firmă.
Fiind recunoscută ca reprezentant al acestor organisme de certificare, îți voi realiza auditul necesar care va valida calitatea serviciilor și produselor pe care le oferi clienților tăi, cât și transpunerea în activitate tot ce s-a declarat în documentația elaborată pe parcursul implementării sistemelor ISO.
If you want to know complete details about ISO 9001: 2015 CLICK HERE to download the full documentation that you need.
To clarify any aspect and get an offer, ask for a free consultancy session by completing this form.
Citeste aici ghidul complet pentru ISO 9001:2015